Friday 6 November 2009

One shot short



To be perfectly honest I did not enjoy this project as much as I thought i would. It seems to me that I just dont have the makings of a film maker in me. What really bought the whole experiance down for me was the fact that 1) The movie had to be done in one shot, so this left very little room for editing, especially seeing as our group did ours as a point of view shot movie, and 2) once we had placed the tripod and started shooting the movie, we wernt allowed to move the tripod. This seriously hindered our ability to get the right shots, hence our decision to shoot it as a P.O.V movie. As a group we were hindered as well. Getting us all together proved difficult due to work, and trips home, so we had to plan, hire the equipment and shoot the movie all within two days. This certainly didnt help with the quality of the movie itself. All in all I believe that this project could have been done better, but I know that I didnt enjoy it as much as the other two projects I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment