Thursday 13 January 2011

Initial ideas

Right....
New term means new project, and what have i got for you now you may ask..well!
Basically I have chosen to do my version of the Frankenstein script, mainly because is seems to appeal to my slightly odd nature, that and I think the Matrix will be massivly overdone and the fantastic voyage has so many long and confusing descriptive words it makes my head hurt.

So Frankenstein it is! However I am not going to go for that traditional square head, bolts in neck look, oh no! I am going to use the desription from the book, which describes him as follows:
Limbs all in proportion
Yellow skin
Covered in muscles and veins
Long, flowing, black hair
Pearly white teeth
Milky white eyes
Shriveled skin
Straight black lips
Now this I know sounds oddly like the description of a traditional Frankensteins monster, however the fact that the skin is yellow, and that he is meant to have dead eyes and long flowing hair makes him sound more like a zombie than the traditional look of a sad, square man. Thus this is the look I will endeavour to achive.
More to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment