Tuesday 8 December 2009

Finished interactive narrative


Interactive narative project F by ~XxXRawrberryXxX on deviantART

This is my finished interactive narrative project. To be honest im not overly pleased with how it turned out. Sure, the mechanics of it all work, the slides connect properly, and it has a simple enough story to follow, but therin lies the problem. I feel that the story is just too basic, with not enough different choices for the user. Also the photos are not of the best quality, and although I intended to take new photos, I never got the chance due to the time taken by the pixilation project. However despite all this I did enjoy this project a lot, even though Flash was a tough program to get to know. I think given time and enough practice a lot could be achived when using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment