Wednesday 20 January 2010

Orange rock corps



This is the orange rock corps advert that was played in cinemas a while back and still is in some. It features a group of people who have been rewarded with tickets to gigs for volunteering to help refurbish a comunity space. What caught my eye with this advert was the use of short stills of each person being put together to form a stop motion animation of sorts. The full advert is just over a minute long an features well over 100 people, either standing or performing a small part of an action (aka drinking water, or brushing their hair back). I particularly like this ad as its playing to what I'am interested in most, animation. I am currently creating my own version of this advert using Lego figures that I have managed to gather, and hopefully I will be able to post the video, or at least a video in progress, of the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment