Saturday 2 October 2010

So...Has been a while...



So hey

I know it has been a while but I haven't had access to 3DS MAX at all over the holiday.
Anyhow this is the first of my new models since getting back to Nottingham. Basically, to fill you in, I got obsessed with Red Faction:Guerilla, completed it in a day and all. However what I found I liked most about it was the designs of the vehicles. Thus this creation was born. So far it is just a basic model, without the detail I want added. I also gave it a basic colour scheme so that it was easier to view. The main chassis was made from just one box. I manipulated the polygons, extruded faces and all that to create the angular shape of the armour. Like I said earlier, I still need to add more details and create a better colour scheme, but that will follow in the next few days =) Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment