Tuesday 27 April 2010

And the chewy armoury filling...






So as you can see this is a gun. I know your probably reeling from that shocking statement but one can't help that. The reason I have created this model though, apart from being rather fun, is to allow me to create an armoury in my Super villains lair. Now I know what your saying, villains don't use guns! They use some over the top mega death ray cannon that always blows up! Well true they do, however my villain is somewhat of a genius, and as such has hired henchmen to help do his evil bidding and run the lair. These stupid yet tough men are not above using your conventional, everyday firearms and as such a need for a place to store them was found. And when you have an armoury, you must have weapons with which to fill it, hence this rifle. It is just one of many weapons I am creating to fill the armoury, other screens will follow in the next day or so showing the others I have created. Till then I leave you with this...

Total time to make said rifle was about one and a half hours. I have yet to add materials to it however. I am waiting for the seminar on adding them so that I have a better understanding of how to do so and thus can make it look rather good.

No comments:

Post a Comment